At Justice Page Middle School, we aspire to grow a culture that cultivates world changers.
Justice Page Middle School is an innovative, academically challenging environment that empowers each learner to explore possibilities, act with integrity, and create positive change within one's community and the world. We will continue to explore, develop and grow as a community of learners to achieve this mission on a daily basis.
Our Value Statements
- We facilitate inquiry and innovation through STEM and the arts.
- We provide opportunities for and engage in problem-solving and the construction of knowledge.
- We act as role models and utilize daily routines and structures to support the social, emotional, and academic lives of all students.
- We embrace our community through service learning and learning with and from our community.
- We open doors and help students make relevant connections.
- We all engage openly as learners through collaboration.
- We believe in growing instructional learners.
Come visit us at 1 W. 49th Street.