A.M. Student Drop-Off
- The building opens at 9:15 a.m. Students will not be allowed to enter before 9:15 without a pass from a teacher. Prior to this time there is no supervision available.
- Between 9:15-9:30 a.m. students must be dropped off by Door 7. There will be staff to let them in (this is on 49th Street by the playground).
- Students will not be allowed to be dropped off in front of the building (Nicollet Ave.) due to buses or by door 1 (50th Street), which is also for buses, staff, and parking for meetings. Guardians will be redirected to drop their student off by door 7 by Security, Deans, and Administration.
- If your student is late to school (after 9:30 a.m.), you must buzz in at door 1 with your student and sign them in at our security desk.
- If you do not arrive with your student, they must sign in at the security desk, get a pass, and will be marked Tardy (unexcused), or absent if they miss more than 15 minutes.
We believe that attendance supports academic success at Justice Page Middle School. Frequent tardies can lead to academic disengagement and impact academic success. Tardies can also become a discipline concern.
- If you are picking up your student before 4:00, please enter in through door 1 (50th Street) and sign them out in the main office with Chelsea or Mary. They will call the student down for you.
- After 4;00, during dismissal, you must pick up your student by door 7. You will not be able to park or wait in the parking lot by door 1. We have buses that need to use that space and staff who need to be able to get out of the lot. You will be redirected by Security, Deans, or Admin to Door 7. This allows us to keep students in specific areas for supervision purposes and helps with the flow of traffic.
- All students must exit the building by 4:10 p.m. If they are staying with a teacher or for athletics, they must be with that teacher/coach by 4:10 p.m. or will be asked to leave the building.
- Students will not be allowed to wait for rides inside of the building. Please plan accordingly in the cold/wet weather.
Our number one priority at Justice Page Middle School is the safety of students and staff. These procedures will help support the safety, supervision, and traffic flow at our building. Thank you for your cooperation.