Our school building has housed a number of programs since its construction in 1931. From 1932 through 1985, Ramsey Junior High School was housed here. In 1986, the Ramsey International Fine Arts K-8 school opened its doors. In 2012, Ramsey Middle School was born. And in 2017, Ramsey Middle School was renamed to Justice Page Middle School.
On the right are links to various pieces of school history. The Archive includes copies of the old Ramsey Record, the school newspaper for Ramsey Junior High School, as well as pictures and other historical ephemera from the Ramsey International Fine Arts School. RMS History looks at the inception of Ramsey Middle School, and its history. Rename Ramsey covers the successful campaign to rename the school to Justice Page Middle School.