Membership Toolkit is a new service we're using for the student directory, volunteering, PTA information and more. To set up your account:
- Go to https://justicepagepta.membershiptoolkit.com/home.
- Click on the button labeled "Register >> Login".
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in your name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and follow the steps below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences to indicate how or if you want your information shared.
- Once these forms are complete, you can sign up for any open volunteer opportunities, access the student directory under the Directory menu, or view PTA information under the Our PTA menu.
- Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access their account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account-for example, two parents/guardians living at the same address would both have access to the family account, while having their own logins to the website.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at JPMScommunications@gmail.com.