Justice Page Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
WELCOME! ¡BIENVENIDOS! SOO DHAWEYN!A letter from the PTA Board
Dear Rhino families,
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a registered nonprofit, 501(c)(3) partnership between parents and educators that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTA is open to anyone who supports the PTA mission, who wants to be involved in making a difference for the education, health, and welfare of Justice Page students. Our PTA’s mission is to advocate for all Justice Page students and provide programs and resources to enhance learning and enrich the school experience for our kids.
Justice Page PTA Goals for this year are to:
- Boost Justice Page Students Well-BeingPTAs focus on what students need to be successful in their learning, including physical, social and mental well-being and school safety. Justice Page PTA works with our school to ensure that our children succeed.
- Leverage Volunteer PowerJustice Page PTA organizes hard-working, dedicated volunteers who are ready to help implement school improvement programs and to assist staff in areas such as lunchroom, hallways and outdoor safety.
- Improve CommunicationJustice Page PTA will publish a monthly PTA newsletters, keeping our school community informed of current events, issues, and accomplishments. Regular PTA meetings allow our PTA to share information and to have discussions with our community.
- Provide Equitable Family EngagementWe will actively cultivate respectful, supportive relationships among students, teachers, and caregivers. We will seek out both fun and practical ways to come together to build a partnership of trust with families, which we believe is a vital component to our students' sense of belonging and success. ALL ARE WELCOME IN THE JUSTICE PAGE PTA!
Become a member today! There are NO fees and NO obligations. PTA Membership gives you VOTING POWER when you show up to PTA meetings, so come and help shape the positive and enriching culture at our kids' school. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We have several chair positions open-- be part of our team! The PTA provides programs on strengthening family-school partnerships, and free resources for members on issues and areas such as mindfulness, technology, and health & safety. Be a part of a powerful association that can advocate on behalf of children and educators at the local, state and national levels.
justicepagePTA@gmail.com.If you have questions about the PTA organization, our financials, our bylaws, or are interested in becoming a member of the board or chairing an event please see the links provided or feel free to contact us at any time at
We are looking forward to a wonderful year at Justice Page!
- Kris Jagers PTA Co-President- Leah Sweet Slicker PTA Co-President - Elizabeth Christensen Co-Vice-President - Eddie Hofmeister Co-Vice-President - Heather Grovum, Secretary - Bill Kinney, Treasurer
WITH YOUR INVOLVEMENT, WE WILL DO AMAZING THINGS FOR OUR KIDS!
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark our website– it’s packed with useful information and you’ll want to refer to it time and again: https://justicepagepta.membershiptoolkit.com/home