Yearbook Name Change Request

Is your legal name Alexander, but you prefer to be called Zane? Does the apostrophe in your name usually get left out? To request a different name or specific punctuation to be used in the yearbook, download, print, and fill out the form below, or get a form from the main office. All information on the form must be filled out completely. A teacher or other member of JPS staff must also sign the form before it will be accepted. All forms can be dropped off in the main office. For the 2019-2020 yearbook, forms must be received no later than February 28, 2020.